Simply stated: Time, Talent, and Treasure.
1 – BE A FRIEND OF CARDINAL RITTER. firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us an email today with name and address. Being a “FRIEND” costs you absolutely nothing. We will keep in touch with CRBF news – via email and an annual summary of Foundation activities via USPS mail.
2 – DONATE
Cardinal Ritter Birthplace Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions are always appreciated.
- PERSONAL CHECK – Made out to CRBF and sent to P.O. Box 831, New Albany, IN 47151
- PAYPAL – Online via your credit card. We’ve made it easy to help. Use PayPal to securely make your donation today!
3 – VOLUNTEER
Become an active part of our mission.
- Attend our public events.
- Vounteer your time and talents. We’ll post information via email, our FaceBook page, and this website.
- Consider membership on the Board of Directors
- Learn more about Cardinal Ritter and CRBF by reading the historical information provided here on our website.
Section 501(c)(3) is the portion of the US Internal Revenue Code that allows for federal tax exemption of nonprofit organizations, specifically those that are considered public charities, private foundations or private operating foundations.
Cardinal Ritter often advised his flock “Work hard. Pray hard. Don’t worry.